3 / 27 South Esplanade Bongaree QLD 4507
From $ 945 per week
Straight across from Pumicestone Passage, this unit gives you magnificent views from it's dining room balcony.
Fantastic park for kids and family BBQs just up the road, where Bribie Islands hosts many events including markets.
Relax and enjoy this beautiful unit year round across from the waters edge. Shops, jetty, library, clubs and restaurants all within five minutes walk.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Two way bathroom, shower over bath (2nd separate toilet )
- Parking - Lock up garage
- Fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher
- Laundry has a washing machine and dryer
- Linen supplied for an extra fee
- Single lock up garage
- SORRY - NO PETS
- Minimum three night stay
- A Security Deposit of $500.00 is payable if you are checking in outside office hours.
- Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, tea-towels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- You are required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- Note our office hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you require an after-hours check in you will need to arrange this during business hours. Any after-hours call outs will incur a $100.00 fee.
- First National Real Estate Bribie Island is closed on the following public holidays and therefore no incoming or outgoing bookings or transactions can be made on these days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- As also stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December - January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
- All bookings are subject to First National Real Estate Bribie Island's Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, teatowels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- Main Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Second Bedroom 2 x Singles
Off Road Beach/Bush Driving, Art and Craft, Ballooning: Caboolture Airport, Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Exercising, Golfing, Bowls, Tennis, Horseriding: At nearby Ningi, Jet Ski hire and rides, Boat hire, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Surfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Train Ride: 2nd Sunday of every month, Animal Viewing: Butterfly house
*Bath Tub *Coffee Machine *Covered Outdoor Area *Crockery and Cutlery *DVD Player *Ceiling Fans *Outdoor Furniture *Pantry Basics *Porch/Deck *Refrigerator *Shower