Pet Friendly Cottage
4 Sunset Avenue Bongaree QLD 4507
From $ 730 per week
Take a break from the hustle and bustle and book your stay at this cute cottage just a hop, skip and a jump from the Pumicestone Passage.
This home away from home is the perfect base for all the fishing, boating and site seeing on Bribie Island.
Stay cool or snuggle up in the air-conditioning, bring along your pet dog or just take a stroll along the waterfront. You will make this little gem your go to property to stay when coming to Bribie Island.
- 2 bedrooms with linen supplied
- Pet friendly - Dogs only 2 maximum strictly outdoors only
- Combined lounge/dining
- Family sized kitchen leading out to rear yard
- Fully fenced yard
- Single carport
- Three night minimum booking
- A Security Deposit of $500.00 is payable if you are checking in outside office hours.
- An additional non-refundable $40.00 pet fee applies per dog - under 'extras' for online bookings. Dogs only, two maximum. All evidence must be removed prior to vacating.
- You are required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- Note our office hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you require an after-hours check in you will need to arrange this during business hours. Any after-hours call outs will incur a $100.00 fee.
- First National Real Estate Bribie Island is closed on the following public holidays and therefore no incoming or outgoing bookings or transactions can be made on these days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- As also stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December - January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
- All bookings are subject to First National Real Estate Bribie Island's Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Linen Supplied
- Main Bedroom - 1 x Queen Bed
- Second Bedroom - 2 x Single Beds
Off Road Beach/Bush Driving, Art and Craft, Ballooning: Caboolture Airport, Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Exercising, Golfing, Bowls, Tennis, Horseriding: At nearby Ningi, Jet Ski hire and rides, Boat hire, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Surfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Train Ride: 2nd Sunday of every month, Animal Viewing: Butterfly house
*Boat Parking *Ground Floor *Porch / Deck *Walk in Shower