Enjoy The Sea Breezes From The Balcony
4 / 52 Boyd Street Woorim QLD 4507
FROM $ 530 weekly
Close enough to the patrolled surf beach to hear the waves. Nearby Hotel, kids play parks, Surf Lifesaving club will have you walking until your hearts content, you can leave your car in the garage and just enjoy beach lifestyle. This first floor thoughtfully styled unit will welcome you and the kids or peaceful enough to have that quiet moment to yourself.
- Air conditioned living areas and main bedroom
- BBQ on balcony
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Family dining area or kitchen nook for meals
- Spacious living room for relaxing
- Bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Single lock up garage
- Minimum two night stay
- Linen supplied for an extra fee
- SORRY - NO PETS
- A Security Deposit of $500.00 is payable if you are checking in outside office hours
- Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, tea-towels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- You are required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- Note our office hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you require an after-hours check in you will need to arrange this during business hours. Any after-hours call outs will incur a $100.00 fee.
- First National Real Estate Bribie Island is closed on the following public holidays and therefore no incoming or outgoing bookings or transactions can be made on these days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- As also stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December - January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
- All bookings are subject to First National Real Estate Bribie Island's Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, teatowels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- Main Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Second Bedroom 2 x Single
- Third Bedroom 2 x Single
Off Road Beach/Bush Driving, Art and Craft, Ballooning: Caboolture Airport, Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Exercising, Golfing, Bowls, Tennis, Horseriding: At nearby Ningi, Jet Ski hire and rides, Boat hire, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Surfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Train Ride: 2nd Sunday of every month, Animal Viewing: Butterfly house
*Crockery and Cultery *Shower: Walk in shower