Bribie Beach House
11 Solander Esplanade Banksia Beach QLD 4507
FROM $ 935 weekly
Bribie Beach House is the perfect holiday choice for the extended family and friends, ideal for two smaller families or one larger one. Wander along the beachfront or sit back and relax in the huge outdoor living areas. Ideally located with the calm waters of Pumicestone Passage, boat ramp and parks just across the road. Only minutes to local Shopping Centre.
- Room for a boat
- Park at rear for the kids
- Fully fenced yard
- Large family room overlooking waterfront
- Beachfront across the road
- Great kitchen for your holiday specials
- Books and games for kids enjoyment
- Undercover outdoor meals and BBQ area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Covered parking area for two cars
- SORRY - NO PETS
- Linen supplied for a extra fee
- Minimum four night stay
- A Security Deposit of $500.00 is payable if you are checking in outside office hours.
- This property has a cleaning fee of $45.00. Note also that whilst there is a cleaning fee attached to your booking, it is designed to cover a basic clean only. You are therefore required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, tea-towels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- You are required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- Note our office hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you require an after-hours check in you will need to arrange this during business hours. Any after-hours call outs will incur a $100.00 fee.
- First National Real Estate Bribie Island is closed on the following public holidays and therefore no incoming or outgoing bookings or transactions can be made on these days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- As also stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December - January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
- All bookings are subject to First National Real Estate Bribie Island's Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No Linen is supplied Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, teatowels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- Main Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Second Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Third Bedroom 3 x Single
Off Road Beach/Bush Driving, Art and Craft, Ballooning: Caboolture Airport, Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Exercising, Golfing, Bowls, Tennis, Horseriding: At nearby Ningi, Jet Ski hire and rides, Boat hire, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Surfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Train Ride: 2nd Sunday of every month, Animal Viewing: Butterfly house
*Boat Parking *Covered Outdoor Area *Crockery and Cutlery *DVD Player *Ceiling Fans *Outdoor Furniture *Garden Area *Ground Floor *Internal Stairs to Main Bedroom *Pantry Basics *Refrigerator *Walk in shower *Television *Enclosed Yard