Overlooking Pumicestone Passage
15 / 133 Welsby Parade Bongaree QLD 4507
FROM $ 700 weekly
Tastefully decorated two bedroom apartment has it all. Spacious deck with water views communal pool. This apartment also has a lift and air conditioning to add to your comfort.
Come and enjoy all Bribie Island has to offer just chill and relax. Restaurants, shops and clubs all within walking distance.
- Beachfront across the road
- Pool, Spa, Cabana with BBQ area
- Split system Air conditioning
- Large modern kitchen opening out to family room
- Family room opening onto patio overlooking passage
- Washing machine and dryer
- Secure communal under cover parking
- Linen supplied for an extra fee
- SORRY - NO PETS
- A Security Deposit of $500.00 is payable if you are checking in outside office hours.
- Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, tea-towels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- You are required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- Note our office hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you require an after-hours check in you will need to arrange this during business hours. Any after-hours call outs will incur a $100.00 fee.
- First National Real Estate Bribie Island is closed on the following public holidays and therefore no incoming or outgoing bookings or transactions can be made on these days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- As also stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December - January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
- All bookings are subject to First National Real Estate Bribie Island's Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, teatowels, toiletries, toilet paper and cleaning/washing liquids. There is a linen hire service available, please see optional extras for details.
- Main Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Second Bedroom 2 x Single
Off Road Beach/Bush Driving, Art and Craft, Ballooning: Caboolture Airport, Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Exercising, Golfing, Bowls, Tennis, Horseriding: At nearby Ningi, Jet Ski hire and rides, Boat hire, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Surfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Train Ride: 2nd Sunday of every month, Animal Viewing: Butterfly house
*Bath Tub *Communal Pool *Covered Outdoor Area *Crockery and Cutlery *DVD Player *Ceiling Fans *Outdoor Furniture *Pantry Basics *Refrigerator *Walk in shower *Television *Toaster