Holiday In Style At Sandstone Point
12 Sunbrite Court Sandstone Point QLD 4511
From $ 3080 per week
Spacious, Modern 380sqm brick home, in a quiet beach front location. Situated in a beautiful, nature abundant, tree lined, private part of Sandstone point. Enjoy the bayside breeze which will help to give you the ultimate in peace and tranquillity.
A short 10min walk to great coffee at the local bakery, the IGA shopping centre, BWS Liquor Store, a great chemist and many other shops.
Enjoy having an elevated nature lined position at your back door. If you enjoy walking or running there are fantastic nature walk tracks close to your back door.
Concerts & Events
We are also within walking distance or if you prefer a short taxi drive to the Sandstone Point Hotel. Whether it is for one of the many events or concerts held here or for lunch or dinner. Please check the Sandstone Point Hotel Website for a list of their events.
You are within walking distance to the pristine Sandstone Point Beach or a short drive to the many beaches and Cafe's on Bribie Island.
The home consists of 4 bedrooms. The Master is very large with a queen bed, large ensuite with a spa bath and has its own access to the rear yard.
The second and third bedroom have queen size beds and one of these bedrooms has private access to a court yard. The fourth bedroom has two new single beds. These 3 bedrooms share a bathroom and a separate toilet. There is also a third toilet available.
Linen and towels are provided and beds are made up prior to your arrival.
The house offers a fully equipped kitchen including electric hob, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, coffee machine. There are some seriously great restaurants close by that also deliver. There is a large new smart TV with soundbar and good free unlimited internet/Wi-Fi.
There is a zoned ducted aircon/heating unit that services the whole house. All rooms have ceiling fans. Every room has security mesh sliding doors or windows so you can get the sea breeze and feel safe.
We have an enclosed outdoor patio that is perfect for Breakfast or dinner. It consists of a table with 8 chairs.
Things to do
There are so many things to do locally, so it depends what you are into. Many guests enjoy the beach walks/runs and the beach activities. There are many delightful cafes and restaurants to visit. Fishing and boating activities are also popular. We have caught fish and crabs at the beach right in front of the house.
We do allow pets here. There is a medium size dog door from the laundry to the garden where there is a 90cm high fence. We advocate responsible pet ownership and as such you are required to pick up and clean up after your dog or cat.
We are about 1 hr from the Brisbane airport and generally we recommend getting a shuttle bus to and from airport. Bribiefast will drop you off here and pick you up to take you to the airport. If you have a vehicle there is large garage that has one spot in it for your vehicle. We currently have a vehicle in the other space. There is also space for another car undercover and a third car in the driveway.
Other things to note
Before you leave please empty all rubbish into the Large green bins & wash up & put away all dishes. Thankyou kindly.
If you are new to hoiday letting and having difficulty booking this property, it is helpful to have at least 3 good guest reviews & be over age 25, have an ID on your profile & book a stay of 3 nights or more. This helps us ascertain whether you are a quality guest, & only quality guest requests are automatically accepted by Airbnb.
If you are having difficulty booking this property, please message us with the details of your stay and we will help you out.
- All linen supplied
- Unlimited Wifi
- Two bathrooms (ensuite includes spa bath) plus powder room
- Large enclosed entertainment area with BBQ
- Two living areas - Smart TV
- Ducted air-con and fans throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Fenced yard
- Please note that only 1 side of the double garage is available for your use (single car)
- 2 night min stay
- Cleaning fee of $330 included in tariff
- A Security Deposit of $800.00 is payable if you are checking in outside office hours.
- This property has a cleaning fee of $330.00. Note also that whilst there is a cleaning fee attached to your booking, it is designed to cover a basic clean only. You are therefore required to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition or additional charges will apply.
- An additional non-refundable $40.00 pet fee applies - under 'extras' for online bookings. Dogs only, one maximum. All evidence must be removed prior to vacating.
- Note our office hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you require an after-hours check in you will need to arrange this during business hours. Any after-hours call outs will incur a $100.00 fee.
- First National Real Estate Bribie Island is closed on the following public holidays and therefore no incoming or outgoing bookings or transactions can be made on these days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- As also stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December - January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
- All bookings are subject to First National Real Estate Bribie Island's Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
All Linen Supplied
- Main Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Second Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Third Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Fourth Bedroom 2 x Single
Off Road Beach/Bush Driving, Art and Craft, Ballooning: Caboolture Airport, Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Exercising, Golfing, Bowls, Tennis, Horseriding: At nearby Ningi, Jet Ski hire and rides, Boat hire, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Surfing, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Train Ride: 2nd Sunday of every month, Animal Viewing: Butterfly house